Friday, May 27, 2011

FW: He who hesitates is lost…. Spring Sale Ends Next Tuesday: Act Now

FYI…

 

Feed: Cyberbrethren Lutheran Blog Feed
Posted on: Friday, May 27, 2011 7:00 AM
Author: Paul T. McCain
Subject: He who hesitates is lost…. Spring Sale Ends Next Tuesday: Act Now

 

I know, I know. You are tired of me nudging you to take advantage of the CPH Spring Sale. But, you can get some really terrific prices on so many resources: The Lutheran Study Bible, Concordia: The Lutheran Confessions, Lutheranism 101 and many, many more. The sale ends next Tuesday and I can promise you that on Wednesday I'll get messages saying, "Oh, we missed the sale, can we still get the sale price?" So….act now and don't miss your chance to get great prices on great resources. You can look through the catalog by clicking this link. If you order at least $75 worth of things, from the Spring catalog, you will get free shipping. OK, this is my last warning, final call…..he who hesitates is lost. Act now. Seriously. I'm not making this up you know.


View article...