Thursday, May 26, 2011

FW: Why I Do Not Work in the CPH Design Department: First Look at the Concordia Triglotta Cover

Triglotta!

 

Feed: Cyberbrethren Lutheran Blog Feed
Posted on: Thursday, May 26, 2011 10:55 AM
Author: Paul T. McCain
Subject: Why I Do Not Work in the CPH Design Department: First Look at the Concordia Triglotta Cover

 

I'm happy to tell you that work on reprinting the Concordia Triglotta is progressing nicely and I'll keep you posted on more details as plans shape up. We've got the cover design finalized. I thought you would like to see the "before" and "after" shot of the cover. First, the design I submitted to the design department. Second, the design they returned. I think their design is a little better than mine, not much, but only a little. I think my design inspired our team to greatness. Do you agree?

My Design

 

The CPH Design Department's Design

 


View article...