Tuesday, November 9, 2010

FW: Liturgy, Hymnody, and Pulpit Quarterly Book Review

We are thankful for the mention. (See below.)

 

Tim Dalton posts lists of blogs according to specific religion topics in addition to information about theology degrees online…

 

From: Tim Dalton

Sent: Monday, November 08, 2010 8:55 PM
Subject: Liturgy, Hymnody, and Pulpit Quarterly Book Review

 

Hi Paul,

I just posted the article, “The Top 50 Lutheran Blogs” ( http://theologydegreesonline.com/the-top-50-lutheran-blogs/ ) on my site. I’m happy to tell you that your website has been included in the list. I thought I'd email you about it in case you think your readers would find the article interesting enough to warrant you giving the article a quick mention on your site.

Either way, thanks for your time!

Best,

Tim Dalton