Wednesday, December 1, 2010

FW: Church Music Lives

Read more of Christopher Hall's perspective on this topic at his blog…

 

Feed: This Side of the Pulpit» This Side of the Pulpit
Posted on: Wednesday, December 01, 2010 8:56 AM
Author: This Side of the Pulpit» This Side of the Pulpit
Subject: Church Music Lives

 

Hey…you're still here? After all this time? Don't you people every go home? On to the blog… I was in a doctor's office the other day checking out. One of the staff members had music playing from her computer, and as I walked to the window the song changed to something played on a pipe organ. From where I was standing it was too faint to be heard clearly. The woman setting up the next appointment for me clicked at her mouse and squinted at the screen, and then out...

[[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]


View article...