Sunday, August 29, 2010

FW: Why I’m A Book of Concord Fanatic (Free Pamphlet!)

I'm not sure who this fellow is, but you should check out the blue links below…

 

Feed: Cyberbrethren Lutheran Blog Feed
Posted on: Saturday, August 28, 2010 7:56 AM
Author: Paul T. McCain
Subject: Why I'm A Book of Concord Fanatic (Free Pamphlet!)

 

 

"A fanatic is a person who won't change his mind, and can't change the subject." – Winston Churchill

Yes, that's pretty much me when I get going on the Book of Concord, which is often. I have to begin this post with an apology, to my friend, Myrtle, a dear sister in Christ who sent this to me, longer ago than I care to admit. She has been very patient waiting for me to share this resource with you. But, finally, here you go. Pastor Fisk's great video on the Book of Concord reminded me of my forgetfullness.

Please do check out her fine work at assembling a nice little pamphlet on whyt he Book of Concord is so great. It is nice to see I'm not the only one who is nuts for the Book of Concord. There are a lot of us BOC Fanatics out there. Why?

OK, to repeat: Well, watch Rev. Fisk's video and read Myrtle's great little pamphlet. You can get it here.

Told you I can't change the subject!


View article...