Wednesday, March 30, 2011

FW: NCG Notes Message

Psalmody…

 

From: NCG Notes [mailto:mail@nathanclarkgeorge.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:58 PM
To: NCG Notes Subscriber
Subject: NCG Notes Message

 

Sitting ImageStill Image

Greetings!

I've been in recording mode recently with several of my own new tunes as well as with the next installment of our Parish Presbyterian demo recording efforts.  This one was written by Greg Wilbur and has been our Psalm-of-the-Month through March.

It's up for grabs here:
O God, Thou Art My God Alone - Demo

New tunes coming soon.....

Enjoy!
nathan

~ Some of you are new to my little list. Welcome! You have ended up here because you signed up at a show, or you downloaded some free music via my site or Volum Monster. You can always change your subscription preferences using the links at the end of this email. Thanks for jumping on board!